In line with level 5 restrictions in Ireland, Great Southern Killarney, Hayfield Manor and Killarney Royal are temporarily closed up to and including April 5th 2021.
You can put your faith in us to be your home away from home, a place to rest your head between adventures. Our top priority is to guarantee a welcoming and enjoyable stay for all our guests and, as COVID-19 continues to impact on our communities, we have implemented a number of Processes and Practices to ensure the safety of our valued guests and employees as follows;
- We have established Covid-19 Response team at all properties. Our response team members are responsible for ensuring that our hotels do everything practicable to ensure the safety of all by implementing policies and processes in line with the latest HSE (Health Service Executive of Ireland) best practice - designed to minimize the impact and spread of Covid-19.
- Social distancing is observed and monitored through limiting occupancy and by changes to the layout of our public areas, dining facilities, conference & meeting facilities, in all employee areas (kitchen etc.) and offices.
- Signage and e-communications is used to ensure that all guests, employees and suppliers to adhere to the HSE guidelines.
- Sanitisation Stations are deployed in all areas of the hotel as required by the HSE and are placed in prominent areas to encourage hand and respiratory hygiene.
- Personal Protective Equipment is available as required by the HSE.
- We have enhanced the process, product and frequency of our already strict hygiene procedures, focusing on deep sanitation in all guest and employee areas, to ensure maximum protection of all persons on the property and in compliance with the latest HSE guidelines.
- Comprehensive guest and employee communications to ensure reliable, up-to-date information is communicated and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with Covid-19.
- “What-to-expect” guidelines issued to our guests prior to their arrival containing information on social distancing, meal bookings, check-in times and the amenities available.
- Information on Covid-19 and our company response measures are available to guests before arrival to explain our procedures in the event of guests or employees feeling unwell.
- Guests have the option to check in remotely.
- Guest can opt for contactless menus and orders for all meals
- Employees are provided with a Covid-19 information and policy booklet before returning to work and are asked to sign a commitment to our code of conduct and to be a champion of our enhanced operating procedures.
- Employees returning to work will undergo comprehensive Covid-19 induction training as well as department- and job-specific Standard Operating Procedure training, ensuring all our employees are fully equipped to perform their duties to the highest standards.
To Read More, please click here.