Corporate Social Responsibility
Hayfield Family Collection is committed to supporting charities and to positively impact the communities where we live and work. We determine where our charitable contributions would most benefit the community and we encourage or employees and teams to share their time, talents and resources to make a difference in local communities. In 2018 Hayfield Family Collection donated a total of €76,624.87.
Charity Events for 2019
- February 22nd: Coffee Morning at Killarney Royal in aid of Kerry Mountain Rescue
- March 5th: Pancake Sale for Pancake Tuesday at UCC in aid of DEBRA Ireland
- March 12th: The team at Hayfield Manor wills serve Afternoon Tea at Marymount Hospice for patients and staff
- April 27th: Coffee Morning at Killarney Royal in aid of Pieta House
- May 22nd: Old Kenmare Road Walk in aid of MS Ireland
- June 10th: Sponsoring Golf Day in aid of Crumlin Hospital
- November: Shoebox & Toy Appeal for Focus Ireland
- December: Breakfast Initiative in aid of Cork Simon Community
Our Team volunteering at Marymount Hospice on March 12th where we served Afternoon Tea to patients and staff.
Our fantastic team who walked the Old Kenmare Road in May in aid of MS Ireland
An overview of events held in 2018
- Shoebox Appeal in association with Focus Ireland: We partnered up with Focus Ireland in November to support homeless families in Munster with a shoebox appeal whereby we reached out to families & schools to donate gifts along with The Scally Family donating 180 shoeboxes full of toys which Focus Ireland distributed around Munster to gift children at Christmas.
- The team at Killarney Royal were delighted to serve Afternoon Tea to all at Kerry's Specialist Palliative Care Unit in Tralee in October. The Scally Family also gave a gift of a piano to the unit.
- Members of our teams walked the Gap of Dunloe in September to raise money for MS Ireland. We were delighted to raise €3,000 with a matching donation from our Directors allowing us to present a cheque for €6,000 to MS Ireland.
- Each December at Hayfield Manor, we support the Simon Community by donating 50% of every non-residents breakfast midweek from December 1st-23rd.